2017 Men’s Club Championship
August 26th & 27th
Eligibility: Players must be full members in good standing of Sierra Sage Men’s Club for the 2017 Season.
This Tournament will be flighted along the following lines.
- This flight will be playing for the right to represent Sierra Sage Men’s Club at the California State Championships next year.
- All members of this flight will play Gross only. The low gross 2 day score will be the Club Champion. Payout will be 1/3 of the field based on gross score.
- All players will play from the BLUE TEES
- Players must indicate on the application that they wish to play in this flight.
All other flights:
- These flights will be broken up by handicap index.
- These flights will play gross and net. Payout will be done by the standard 1/3 field gross and net format.
- These flights will be played from the WHITE TEES.
- Day 1 All players will tee off based on index (lowest to highest in each flight.)
- Day 2Players will be assigned tees times within their respective flight based on gross score of Day 1.
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES BOTH DAYS = $45.00
Green fees (and rider fees) to be paid on day of play
Entry fee must be paid at the time of sign up.
Entries will not be accepted without payment
Deadline will be Thursday August 24th at 5:00 PM